Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook 1.6
We’re back with an update to Blaq that brings mainly bug fixes and some noteworthy additions. This update should now be available in BlackBerry App World. If you don’t see it, don’t fret. It’ll be available within the next 24 hours. The biggest bug fix is to the stability of real-time streaming. You should notice that it now works more reliably. Let us know if you have any trouble at all.
So, what’s new?
- Read saved searches - You asked for it and it’s here!
- Bit.ly support (Pro coming soon)
- Img.ly support
- Yfrog support
- Twitter photo support
- Klout score on tweet card (configurable)
- View your own profile
- Maximized WebView notifications – Native notifications prompt even when you’re viewing websites within Blaq.
- Cannot insert mention between text when composing a tweet
- Mentions and DMs are not sorted
- Direct message notifications would not show
- Trending topics don’t load
- Some tweet links were untappable or broken
- More stable real-time streaming
- Tweet Card some times does not display (potential)
- Search results scroll performance improved
- When an image upload fails, tweet is still sent
- Minor internal issues
What do you think we should add next? Sound off in the comments below.